- You can apply for this program if you have recently finished your studys and are looking for a trainee position in Germany in the field of agriculture oder hotel management / tourism, related to your profession.
- It is an advantage if you already have work experience and if you have already been to Germany during your studies (holiday work, study related internship).
- German language skills at the B1 level are mandatory for a successful placement.
- Depending on the job, it might be useful if you have a driver's license.
- You should be ready to support your employer with motivation and commitment, 40 hours per week.
- This advanced training can be your entry card to the German labour market.
- We choose a suitable company for you that fits your field of study.
- We take care of your work permit.
- We provide a German health, liability and accident insurance for the first 2 weeks of you stay in Germany.
- We support you in obtaining the national visa.
- We help you with the organization of your journey to Germany.
- We are at your side to support you during your stay in Germany.
- Your salary is based on the negotiated standard wages in Germany.
- You will receive the wage of currently € 12,41 per hour.
- Costs for accommodation and meals will be deducted from your wages.
- You will work 40 hours a week.
- After you have signed your advanced training contract, our one-time service fee is due.
- We will then send you all the documents you need to apply for the D visa at the German embassy in your home country.
You can apply with the following documents (see downloads):
- CV in word
- Letter of motivation
- Data consent
- bachelor diploma with certified translation into German or English
- B1 language certificate
- copy of travel passport
- Copy of driver's license if available