- Are you interested in an apprenticeship in Germany? We are happy to help you find a suitable company.
- Especially in agriculture and in the hotel industry, there are many vacancies, which often cannot be filled by German applicants.
- The training lasts 2 to 3 years. Meanwhile, you attend a German professional school on usually one day of the week.
- Your German language skills should therefore be very good (language level B1) and a language certificate is often required when applying for the visa.
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- An apprenticeship can be your entry card to the German labour market.
- We find a training company for you and advise you about the conditions.
- We take care of your work permit.
- We provide a German health, liability and accident insurance for the first month of you stay.
- We support you in obtaining the visa / residence permit.
- We help you with the organization of your journey to Germany.
- We are at your side to support you during your first months in Germany.
- You will receive a training salary that varies according to the industry and region.
- On average you will receive about 750 Euro/month.
- During the training you are subject to social security contributions.
- Social security contributions include pension, nursing, health and unemployment insurance.
- Housing is provided for you by your host company. The costs for this will be deducted from your salary.
- After you have signed your training contract, our one-time service fee will be charged.
You can apply with the following documents (see downloads):
- CV in word
- Letter of motivation
- copy of travel passport
- language certificate (German B1)
- Copy of driver's license if available