- You can apply for this program if you are enrolled as a student at a university abroad.
- It is an advantage if you already have work experience in the field of work you apply for.
- Depending on the job, it might be useful if you have a driver's license.
- Holiday work is focussed on earning money for your studies and you should be ready to support your employer with motivation and commitment.
- The work can be exhausting and you might have to work on weekends as well.
- We choose a suitable company for you.
- We take care of your work permit.
- We provide a German health, liability and accident insurance.
- We support you in obtaining the Schengen visa.
- We help you with the organization of your journey to Germany.
- We are at your side to support you during your stay in Germany.
- Your salary is based on the negotiated standard wages in Germany.
- You will receive the wage of currently € 12.00 per hour.
- Costs for accommodation and meals will be deducted from your wages.
- You will work between 40 and 48 hours a week.
- After you have signed your employment contract, our one-time service fee is due.
- We will then send you all the documents you need to apply for the visa at the German embassy in your home country.
Please note that we will only accept your application until January 31st for the following summer.
You can apply with the following documents (see downloads):
- CV in word
- Letter of motivation
- Statement to the Certificate of Enrolment
- Certificate of Enrolment of the university certified in german or english
- Data consent
- copy of travel passport
- Copy of driver's license if available