- You are a student and have already completed your 4th semester (2nd year of study).
- We offer you an internship in a German company that matches your mayor.
- There is a direct connection to your study in the field of agriculture, hotel management, tourism or information technology.
- It is important that you have sufficient knowledge of German or English and that you are ready to work energetically.
- Having a driving license is an advantage for agricultural internships.
- We will find a suitable company for you.
- We will take care of your work permit.
- We provide an individual health, liability and accident insurance.
- We support you in obtaining the visa / residence permit.
- We will help you organize your journey to Germany.
- We support you during your internship.
- After your internship, you will receive a certificate from us and from your employer.
- You will receive a monthly payment of 861 Euros and free accommodation and meals (alternatively 180 Euros for food if your employer does not provide meals).
- You pay the visa and flight costs yourself.
- After you have signed your internship contract, our one-time service fee is due.
- We will then send you all the original documents that you need for the visa application via express to your home country.
- You can apply for and start your internship any time.
We need the following application documents (see Downloads) from you:
- CV in word
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of enrollment
- Copy of travel passport
- Copy of driver's license if available
- Data consent