- If you are an academic with a university degree recognized in Germany or have a qualified professional training from your home country that is recognized in Germany, you are very welcome in Germany.
- Praktikum4People will help you to find a job that matches your degree (Bachelor or Master) or your professional qualification.
- It is an advantage if you already have some work experience.
- German language skills at the B2 to C1 level are mandatory for a successful placement. In the IT industry it is usually sufficient if you are able to speak English well.
- We look for the right job for you.
- We support you with the application documents.
- If necessary, we help with the recognition procedure of your foreign professional qualification.
- We support you in obtaining the visa/residence permit.
- We support you with the organization of your journey.
- We support you during your first months in Germany.
- You are being paid according to the industry´s and company´s conditions.
- The employer registers you with the relevant social insurance companies including health insurance and bears half of the costs.
- After you have signed your employment contract, our one-time service fee will be charged.
We need the following application documents (see downloads) from you:
- CV in word
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of your Bachelor/Master´s degree
- Proof of professional experience (if available)
- Proof of vocational training (if available)
- Copy travel passport
- Language certificate (German and/or English)
- Copy driver's license (if available)
- Data consent