- Our applicants are foreign students who want to earn money for their studies during the summer semester break.
- They support you wherever there is a need, e.g. as a harvest helper in agriculture, as a waiter, kitchen help or in housekeeping in the catering and hotel industry, as an assembly line worker in industry or as cleaning staff in industrial cleaning.
- The maximum duration of employment is 90 days per year from May to October.
- Communication in German or English is ensured.
- We will introduce you to suitable students with their individual CV.
- We prepare the necessary application documents for the work permit on your behalf and submit the application to the ZAV.
- We provide an individual health, liability and accident insurance (Dr-Walter).
- We help the students to apply for the visa.
- We organize the arrival at your company.
- We are available to provide advice throughout the entire period.
- The students receive minimum wage and are available for 90 days for at least 40 hours / week.
- The employer provides accommodation, cooking facilities and work clothes. The costs can be deducted from the wages.
- The holiday work is free of social security contributions, only income tax (tax class 1) has to be paid by the student.
- Students are not required to register with the registration office (Einwohnermeldeamt).
- The students have to pay for their travel expenses themselves
- Praktikum4People receives a monthly administration fee of 80 euros for the duration of their employment.