- Our applicants are foreign young people between the ages of 18 and 26, who after completing their schools want to gain initial work experience in social professions in Germany.
- They are available for at least 6 to a maximum of 18 months and would like to experience not only work life, but also cultural life abroad.
- They come from countries such as Ukraine, Russia, Uzbekistan or Tajikistan.
- Their language skills are sufficient to communicate with you (B1).
- We will select the suitable applicant for you.
- We support the candidate in obtaining the visa / residence permit.
- We organize the arrival of your future employee.
- We are available to support you during the voluntary service.
- The employee receives monthly pocket money paid by the employer and free accommodation and lodging.
- He/she is covered by social security system. The contributions are paid by the deployment site or the training facility.
- Praktikum4People receives a one-time service fee from you after the successful placement.