- Your future trainees come from non-European countries and want to complete vocational training in Germany.
- In most cases, they are interested in continuing their employment after their training.
- The applicants come e.g. from countries like Ukraine, Russia, Uzbekistan or Tajikistan.
- Their language skills are sufficient to communicate with you and attend professional school (B1).
- Trainees who want to become a farmer can skip the first training year (or the BGJ) if they have completed an agricultural degree abroad.
- We interview the candidates in advance and recommend the most suitable candidate for your company.
- We will send you the application documents.
- If you wish, we are happy to organize a first introductory meeting via Skype or IMO for you.
- We prepare the documents required by Bundesagentur für Arbeit in your name.
- We support the candidates in obtaining the visa / residence permit.
- We organize the applicant's arrival at your company.
- We are available during the probationary period for you and the trainee.
- The remuneration of trainees is based on the individual profession and your company's standards and will be determined by you in the training contract.
- As a company, you provide accommodation and work clothes. The costs can be deducted from the wages.
- The applicants bear the travel costs themselves.
- Praktikum4People will charge you a one-time service fee after the trainee has been successfully placed and arrived.